Sunday, April 1, 2018

Creative Embellishments April Challenge



Hi it's Bev here with my interpretation of Harlequin Pattern for the challenge. I started with trio shaped stamps accents in the background in blue and grey ink. I then inked the Diamond Panel 2  chipboard in blue and gray also. From there I did the base paper, photo and accents. In the lower corner I clustered some different size diamond shaped chipboards coloured with ink.  A few more accents with added Meow flair buttons and the page is "purrfect".  Be sure to visit the store for these and many more fabulous products.


I started with a squishing background.

I then stamped in 2 colours.

I pulled possible accents that I hoped to use.

I coloured the chipboards using blue and greys.

Here are some close ups for your viewing.. showcasing lots of the details and the fabulous and amazing Creative Embellishments products used.





Using these products make creating so much fun and the finished page is perfect.


 



Thanks for stopping by.... be sure to visit the store to view these and so many more amazing products.