Monday, December 4, 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking using Happy Medium Christmas Kit from Creative Escape Papercrafting


Hi Bev here today... I am sharing my xmas card with the origami xmas tree... including the instructions to print and a video on how to. This will make it easier for you to make your own also.
I am sharing this on the Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog and also using the Happy Medium Christmas Kit from Creative Escape Papercrafting.


After making my origami tree I gathered lots of fun elements and accents to complete my card.


In the close ups you can see I added gem stones to the tree to make it sparkle.


I matted and popped up this piece and centred it on a ribbon border.


Pennants were custom cut, glued and I even stitched them

You can print the instruction sheets on 8.5 x 11" paper and create you very own origami xmas tree.





And for those that like to follow via videos... here is the one I did for origami xmas trees.





Thanks for stopping .... hope to see you again soon.


No comments: