Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Creative Embellishments are PURFECT accents


So this PURFECT page has great chipboards to match the Prima Zella Teal Collection. This little kitten is my eldest son's newest addition to his family and his name is "Newton". 

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products
Paper:  Prima Marketing Inc Zella Teal 
Other: sew easy ink roller, distress ink, black pen


So to start this page I cut the paper pieces following one of my sketches. This collection had great calling cards to use and some accent strips etc so I cut them too. I layout my proposed layout without gluing anything down.


Now I pull and place the chipboards to best suit my page.


I now pull everything off and start gluing from the bottom up to front.
I decided with the colour of this collection that naked chipboard was a PURFECT mix.


In the close ups you can see the fabulous details in the chipboards.


The frame is awesome and showcases Newton the kitten.


The circular piece is awesome with the OH DEAR!


And the lower clustered chipboard is a great base border to the whole main section.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to visit the STORE where you can view these and so many other products.

No comments: