Monday, November 13, 2017

The Rubber Buggy Easel Card using Dies and Flowers


So I am on a roll... making cards.. Some for Christmas and lots just for everyday card needs. This Best Wishes card is made using Marbleous Paper Pad from Paper House but the dies and accents are from The Rubber Buggy. This one is an easel card with lots of great die cuts.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Other: cardstock, ribbon. foam
Paper: Paper House Marbleous paper pad


The Butterfly circle die is awesome... I did it in white and then matted it with print paper.



The matted die cut is perfect but needed some more colour yet .... so the fun but easy side border with gold trim border looks great.


For the base of the easel card I used some marbled print from Marbleous Paper pad and also die cut the bottom edge.


I also die cut a fun edge border on the corner.


I foam popped the front main piece.


The right side needed to be balanced out so I use a gold border.


The gold border was repeated on the base too.


Die cut Best Wishes is centred on the base.



Next  I added some flowers and assembled the front panel to the easel base card.


The side view shows how easy it is to just fold the panel and glue only 1/2 section of the front panel to it... it stands by itself then for viewing.

 
 











Thanks for stopping by..... see you again soon,



3 comments:

LisaM said...

Beautiful card Bev! Love the colors!

Jackie Plank said...

Bev, that is a beautiful card and I love the way you explain everything as you go.

White Star Light said...

Very nice!!!