Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Creative Embellishments November Challenge

I was totally inspired by the fall colours from the Creative Embellishments Challenge for November. I then used fall/ autumn accents to decorate my Canadian Thanksgiving with family and friends photo.  I used both natural chipboard and some copic coloured.  The autumn word set for title finished off with some of the acorn clusters were a perfect fit for this page. With my group photo I used and amazing calligraphic frame to showcase my photo. Add all this to my fall paper and stickers... I love it... it's perfect.



I laid my proposed out and then glued things down. It was so easy with the paper, stickers and the fabulous chipboards that went so well together.


This was my page done with no added colour to the chipboards.... but it didn't look quit done.


So in the close ups you can see I copic coloured the title Autumn with black and the acorn with leaves is multi tone 2 shades of brown and green leaves.


More acorn copic coloured accents.


The photo frame is left natural chipboard colouring.

 

Thanks for joining me today... hope to see you again soon.




1 comment:

Jackie Plank said...

Another gorgeous layout with beautiful papers and accents.