Monday, November 6, 2017

Card using lots of Dies from The Rubber Buggy


HI...so how are you today? I am wonderful. At The Rubber Buggy I am sharing a card made using lots of dies. I am using my Big Shot Express machine lots now that I have it.... so much easier to cut with electric machine. I have been making friends cards as you never have enough of them and it's so easy to get dies that are fun for this occasion.... I am mixing these up but still love the finished project.

Supply List: 
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper:  Blue Fern Studios Wanderlust Collection
Other: Whisker Graphics tags, sticker and twine, cardstock, brads


For this one I am using Whisker Graphics tag and die cutting to fit it.




It looks great in just plain black die cut cardstock.


I added some pieces matted and fussy cut while other are single cut. I added a super small twine tied bow to the tag and matted it also.


I added lots of matting in the background and a few brads along with a sticker. It looks great.

 



Thanks for stopping by.... hope to see you soon.

3 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card, it's amazing how you can use so many dies to make just one card.

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautiful Bev

Gr Karin

White Star Light said...

Nice card!!!