Thursday, June 1, 2017

June 1st Creative Embellishments Challenge


June Challenge at Creative Embellishments ... OMG what a fun mood board photo and the twist is to use Nautical accents. This is perfect for Florida vacation photos. A am using Sun Drenched paper pad from Paper House as it fit the theme perfectly. ... put together with amazing chippies and I am thrilled with my finished page. 


Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products
Other: Paper House Sun Drenched paper pad, clear cut accents, metal stars, twine, washi tape, ink


I often pull photos, accents and lay things out on the background to start proposed design. I then adjust as I work on it. Taking a photo for reference is a great tip too.


I am sharing close ups to showcase the details. The upper corner has metal star brad accents. Some photos have gold matting.


The chippies is accented to look rustic with ink.


This section has washi tape corner and used Clear cut accent for the word sunshine.


I added twine wrapped around the photo and it's matted with cork for dimension.


The lighthouse chippie is inked to make it rustic to match the wheel. 


Notice more clear cut accents on the left side on the great sailboat image on paper.


I used some rubon birds in spots over the central photos.
Thanks for stopping by.... hope to see you again soon,


4 comments:

Dria said...

Terrific layout Bev! I am going to try and get this challenge done! I ordered from CE...

Denise Donald said...

Beautiful layout and use of the chippies. The vacation spot in Florida looks amazing. BL

Meraj Zaidi said...

Love this beautiful layout ... perfect placement of nautical chippies...amazing :) BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Gorgeous work! I LOVE these chip pieces!! BL