Monday, January 23, 2017

All Dressed Up Looking Perfect Genuine Beautiful


I am finally enjoying some scrappy time now that I am settled in. Still have some scrappy stash to unpack yet but it feels good to be having fun creating. This page for The Rubber Buggy showcases ART C  Ephemera Collage Kit - Word Play as the main papers and accents.


I started with some paint in the background and some stamping using Creative Embellishments Distressed Corner Stamp . From there I layered papers from the Word Play kit and used many of the accents to make the clustered collage of words, flowers, buttons, arrows. butterflies and stickers.



I added some misc. flowers, stickers, lace and tags along with using the Sew Easy Roller Ink tool for inked stitches.


These kits are amazing and ART C has a large collection of them .... be sure to visit The Rubber Buggy Store and view them all. You'll love them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by today... and hope to see you again soon.







2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the photos!!!!!!!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

very nice Bev
Gr Karin