Monday, November 30, 2015

Off the Rails Scrapbooking December Mood Board


I used part of the colour palette below from the December Off the Rails Scrapbooking mood board to create my page above. I however did not go with the Christmas theme. This colouring made me think of summer, sunshine and the heat of the season. With that in mind I cricut cut the 3 yellow accents for the page.  I added the great upper and lower borders to the central blue paper that reminds us of sky and water during the summer months. 

Supply List:
Paper: MME Now & Then, Maja Design Vintage Summer Basic, EP Walking on Sunshine
Stickers: EP Summer Bliss
Twine: Bella Creationz Timeless twine
Cut files: Cricut
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop
Modeling Paste: Liquitex




In the close ups you get a better view and more details. This section showcases the fun sunburst with the cute accent in centre of it. Stenciled modeling paste clusters the Title.


I used splatters of stenciled modeling paste throughout the page. What a cute Heat wave cricut cut file with a sunshine.


The cute photo is matted with print paper for pop of colour and is surrounded with complimentary stickers.

Be sure to visit the Off the Rails Scrapbooking Blog to view what the other Design team have to share. Thanks for stopping by.... see you again soon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Lori Comeau said...

You keep teasing us with these great summer layouts. I want that time of year. BL