Thursday, January 15, 2015

GDT at Scrap Our Stash today


Hi.. so excited today... I am the GDT with Scrap Our Stash and I am thrilled to
share my page using one of my sketches. Join us and play along. I would love to see what
you create using my sketch too. The twist is to use some sequins on your page. 
I used Simple Stories Cozy Christmas and a cute photo of my Grandkids and nephews daughter.
I love the fun layers of colour and the cutest clustered accents.
My sequin accents are in the form of 2 cute sequin decorated xmas trees.


I would like to thank Scrap Our Stash for this opportunity.
Can't wait to see what you create using this sketch.


Photobucket

3 comments:

LisaM said...

Beautiful layout and awesome sketch! I hope to find time to play with it!

GinniG said...

I LOVE this page and your sketch!

Brenda said...

Beautiful page Bev!!! Thank you so much for being our first ever Guest Sketch Artist and providing this wonderful sketch to inspire our followers! I can't wait to see all of the various interpretations of this sketch that our followers will be linking up with us this month! Wishing you a great year!!!!