Monday, November 17, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy Monday


Hi friends....Welcome today to a page using the Let's Get Sketchy Monday sketch by Jenessa below which inspired my page.today. Also I am using my Robin's Nest  Winter Collection.
My page shares a photo of my only younger brother 
by 11 months and my dear SIL. The photo is taken at my mom's at Christmas.
We have a standing joke about being the same age for just over a week?

Supply List:
Paper: Robin's Nest Winter Collection
Cardstock: misc
Paint: Plaid Folk Art
Stamps: Just Cre8
Ink: StazOn
Stickers: SRM
Ink Roller: We R Memory Keepers
Pen: Staedtler black, Signo white gel
Alpha: My Minds Eye chipboard, mixed misc
Circle Cutter: Kreaxions
Other: metal snowflakes, 


In the close ups we get to view a few on the details. 


Super fun mixed alpha and some doodling created the title,  Love using the ink rollers
by We R Memory Keeper for accents.


Lots of paper layers and lots of splatter using Plaid Folk Art paints... 
then add some stamping with Just Cre8 and StazOn ink.

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely, Bev.

Miranda said...

Great LO!
Miranda :) BL

Janet said...

Beautiful layout Love the colors and the papers!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet (BL)

Colleen said...

Love the background, such a great LO. BL

Connie Can Crop said...

This is another great layout and a fun sketch too. Might have to play. Tfs. Scrappy hugs and bloggie love, Connie

Mona Pendleton said...

What a fantastic page Bev! Great photo! Love all the snowflakes and inky background! Thanks for the inspiration!