Monday, November 10, 2014

Creative Blog Hop Nomination!

Creative Blog Hop!

I am happy to say that my friend, Vicki Robertson, has nominated me to participate in a Creative Blog Hop. Vicki's style and creativity are stunning with layers, accents and colour so rich that I have loved her work forever.  
 Check out her blog to be inspired too.

This Creative Blog Hop is to inspire those that take part by meeting new people and experiencing their different styles and techniques along the way.

First, I would like to share with you some of my latest and favorite projects.

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Wild thing Paper pix PP-0023
Cardstock: misc
Stickers: Paper House Zoo stickers STCX-0126
Accents: Creative Embellishments, Robin't Nest Dew Drops
Pen: Staedtler black
Sketch: SG Create Layout sketch
Other: SRM stitch stickers



Supply List:
Paper: Paper House wild thing paper pix PP-0023
Cardstock: misc
Stickers: Paper House Zoo STCX-0126
Accents: Creative Embellishments
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Sketch: SG Create layout sketch
Other: stitching



Supply List:
Paper: Paper House
Stickers: Paper House
Cardstock: misc
Accents: Creative Embellishments
Cut files: cricut
Pen: Staedtler black
Other: Stitches, brads, Glossy Accents


Now, on with the hop.   So, here goes...

Each nominee will answer four questions and then nominate other crafty friends to play
 along and keep the blog hop going.

1.  What am I working on?  
 I am always working on something. Right now it's all DT work as I am playing catchup.

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
I am not a defined scrapper. What ever I create is usually depending on many things. It could be a sketch, a challenge, themed papers, colour inspired or photos dictate what paper I use... And it's never the same which keeps it all new and fun.

3.  Why do I create/write what I do?
I create most often to share it with family and friends. It will be nice also to leave our legacy behind in the forum of scrapbooks.

4.  How does my creative process work?
I go with the flow... what ever moves me at the time... and you just never 
know where it will take you until it's done.

I am nominating a fellow blogger that has truly been an
 inspiration to me in many ways.

Lisa's creativity is amazing.  
Most of my scrappy friends were met online... and she was one of them.
We also had the opportunity to meet the first time in person at a MSW Crop 
held in Texas and since then she and her family have visited me in Canada.
We have spent many hours skype scrapping  together experimenting, sharing, 
 learning and trying all things new to scrapbooking. 
That is the part we both love the best. 
Lisa's ideas are always inspiring. 
 Stop by her blog and tell her I sent you.

Thanks for stopping!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. I found your blog to be very interesting!! I will be back to look and learn some more!!! BL

Janet's Planet said...

Love the layouts!! TFS BL

Vicki said...

Thanks, Bev! Great LOs and I love the entire post.

Stampn' Papper Scrapper said...

Very nice designs, I love the zoo. Unfortunately, I'm not up to participating in the blog hop. But BL and happy blogging to you.

Stephanie said...

Stephanie B's Creative Designs here. I LOVE the zoo!! It looks like your family was having a GREAT time!! BL

Miranda said...

Great LO's!!!!!
Miranda :) BL

Haidee said...

extremely fantastic LO tf with us from BL group E

An'Jenic G. said...

Lovely layouts. I love your BBQ layout. Happy BL An'Jenic