Saturday, October 4, 2014

WCMD and lots of cards


Today is WCMD.. I am having a great day making cards and using them for 
WCMD challenges ... 
This month is Fleur Collection at Robin's Nest so I am using as much
of this collection as I can on my cards this weekend.
The card above uses a challenge to add a banner on which I added diamond dew drops 
and a fun folded central accent.


This card challenge is to use a different style card.. so I used the Easel Card base.
Lots more fabulous Robin's Nest papers, Kreaxions Punched borders and doily along
with SRM Sticker accents with stitching and twine on this one.


This card has a cricut sunburst, a fun Creative Embellishment border, 
a SRM sticker sentiment with mat and a SRM stitich sticker.
The Fleur collection has so many colour options to use.
This challenge was to use my sketch.




Photobucket

No comments: