Monday, October 13, 2014

Monday sketch is up at the Turtle... come join us and share your creation with us


I am hosting Monday sketch Challenge over at the Turtle forum today,
The page above is inspired from the sketch below. Rather than add an additional
background paper I doodled lines using Signo white gel pen.
Lots of great photos of the Texas cousins from 2009. 
So sorry I missed a photo with Betsy and Charlie in this grouping.. not sure why?
This amazing background themed Texas Territory paper is from Paper House.



If you love the sketch .. join us at the Turtle and share your finished page with us.
We would love to see what you create.
Photobucket

7 comments:

Jackie Plank said...

I love this layout and the sketch. Using the white signo pen was a great idea.

Unknown said...

I'm going to try this sketch tonight. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Bev- I am going to have to check out Turtle Soup and see what it is all about!!! I love this sketch and love your take on it!!! Great Job!!! Loves-Scrappin Madge BL

Sukie said...

Gorgeous layout, the background paper is so pretty, I love the newsprint paper and those flowers! Great take on the sketch! BL

crazyaboutcricut said...

Amazing job as always Bev! Love the colors you used, and that's a great sketch :D Love it!

Jenny ~ BL

Amy E said...

Hi Bev! Super cute layout!! The white pen marks really adds to the background paper and I absolutely love the idea of using the torn book page as a mat! Thanks so much for the inspiration! (BL)

Amy E.
Scrapthissavethat.com

Miranda said...

Love the sketch! I really need to get back into scrapbooking! I used to love it! Miranda :)BL