Monday, September 22, 2014

Just Imagine Crafts / Kreaxions using Robin's Nest paper and Paper House 3D stickers -Multi tasking 3 amazing products


HI..... super excited to share this easy but fun card
with super colour combo for my Just Imagine Crafts post for today.
and added base brown cardstock which I punched 
with Kreaxions  Punch # 920 and also used the throw away negative piece too.
I mounted the vertical punched and negative piece along with the flip
side of the paper which was striped placed to the side to leave 
the fabulous florals still visible to the eye. 
I used a Scrap Much sketch from the Cancer Fund raising Crop.
The layers of circles are cut using Kreaxions Circle Cutter. 
It cut through paper and also the cork board for great textuer look
It is the best out ther and cuts to a 10" circle on very small cutting surface.
I ink stamped the sentiment and matted it. Using Signo white gel pen 
I added some stitch lines for even more depth. 

 

 

NEXT UP: 

This card started with a brown base for the background.
 The fabulous Leaf Glitter Cardstock is so full of fun colours 
 which is perfect to start this card.
I then grabbed the bright orange cardstock to punch the border using Kreaxions #920.
To give it the fall rustic touch I added a strip border of corkboard tied with twine.
The rubon stickers were put on white cardstock to pop them, fussy cut trimmed 
and mounted on the bottom of the card. Fabulous Thanksgiving card.

UP NEXT:


I always love sharing a layout of some kind and the super fun 
bright card above inspired this page.
I started with a brown cardstock base, added a verical centre piece using 
the Leaf Glitter Cardstock which I added stitching to the out edges.
Horizontal through the centre I put the reverse striped side of the paper.
Now using the fun bright orange and red cardstock I made some borders.
One is Kreaxions #920 punched and the other is Signo white gel pen stitched.
After positioning the photo I grabbed some Paper House 3D accents that fit the 
occasion perfectly... the turkey, title and journal strips.. but the upper left corner
needed something.. so grabbing a piece of burlap, fraying the edges and 
topping it with the 3D tree sticker was the finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting today.. come back again when I share even more projects.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful card. Those colors remind me that fall is just around the bend..... just beautiful....
Blessings,
Kim xXx