Monday, July 14, 2014

Cut files are popping up all over ... get out those cutting machines

OMG cut files are such a big thing right now.. and it's exciting to get my machine out and
use it more often. 
Here is a page I used lots of cut files on.


Here is my fun page... 

Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Endless Summer 
Embellishements: Paper House Beach Stickers - cardstock, 3D
Cut Files: the Cut Shoppe and more misc cut files too
Dew Drops: Robin's Nest
Other: Sew easy roller ink, punchinella, stitching, doodling



Here a few detail shots to show you up close some of the cut files 
and accents used on my page.


A mix of waves, dew drops and shell and beach accents.


More cut files.


Fun cloud cut files and the sew easy ink roller is a perfect touch.

Be sure to watch for more cut files from me.... as I am excited to be on 
The Cutt ABove cut file  DT team.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sarah said...

I LOVE what you did with the Cut Shoppe files!! Your layout is so fun too! totally loving the waves! Thanks for playing along with our challenge @The Cut Shoppe!!

Nadine Carlier said...

Super cute! I love the pop of the yellow diecut title and sunburst.

Michelle said...

This is so cute!