Monday, February 17, 2014

Doilys are so easy with Kreaxions Products

DSCF6835

Hi and how are you today? At Just Imagine Crafts today I am still working on a Christmas page.. and on this one today I am using a doily I created using Kreaxions Products. You can purchase the standard white store bought doily, cut the snowflake like doily, even stamp a doily looking accent BUT OMG look how easy it is to make your own and you get to use any of the Kreaxions punches and can also change it up by starting with a circle marked off with the stencils for punch spots or use the star template to follow for punching. This process also allows you to adjust the size required with ease and also the colours.
I used the star stencil and punch # 913 and with the circular shape I used punch #923
DSCF6837 Resized

Here is my finished page using the star stencil with punch #913 to make my homemade doily.
I am sure there are also so many uses for doilys in your creative world.. and these are so easy to make.
Thanks for visiting today.. be sure to visit Just Imagine Crafts often when other DT share so many creative and fun ideas using Kreaxions products.


Photobucket

No comments: