Monday, December 16, 2013

Let's Get Sketchy


Good morning.. today's sketch at Let's Get Sketchy is by Me.. I really am loving creating fun colourful sketches and love to see what it inspires crafters to make.
I used this to create another dance page. The album is almost done and can give it to the mom by xmas to enjoy.

I had fun with black, white and grey tones... lots of layers, fun Kreaxions punched border, washi tape and felt flowers with a butterfly accent. Added a touch of bling, a wood title and some rubons. 
Be sure to visit the blog and see what the rest of the DT had to reveal .. 
and play along for the monthly prize too.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Great sketch---I love all those patterns and range of black and gray...and the picture is adorable! Cute layout!

Pat said...

Beautifully done!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

This is stunning. I love the black and white

Debbie P said...

This is such an awesome sketch Bev! I loved working with it. Your layout is absolutely gorgeous & she's so adorable!

Chelsea said...

I love the black and white page, great sketch too!!